My head currently playing song...Fall For You by Second Hand Serenade again and again... So in love with the music arrangement of the song.. Seeing the lyric makes me wonder who is the lucky man of mine (ker? ekeke..) which really can give me this lyric and really mean it.. Kakakaa... Yup... I guess I'm starting to mumbling...
This evening, our house just being attacked by a monkey... It's like a suspense moment for all my house mates including me to make that monkey went away... Guess what that monkey had stole our kuih raya!!! bad monkey!!! Then, that monkey had went away after its stomach is full with kuih raya.... Deep in my heart, i guess that the monkey will be come again another time. Maybe with its friends or alone.... Well, of course maa... that monkey has just find out a target that our house as a port to get free foodS.. damm you monkey!! bcoz of u all of us have to beware .. close all the windows at all the time... huhuhuhuhu... I hope ur visit on that evening is the first and the last... No more kuih raya or foods for u... big Sayonara... K... ahaha...
Words of today:
It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Social Media
Frens...
Most Viewed Page
Followers
Nuffang Ads
https://www.facebook.com/kly.jalil
https://www.instagram.com/kly_jalil/
Popular Posts
-
Perhimpuna ISA 1/8/09 dkt area KL hari ni really freaks me out Imagine it happen rite away in the middle of city center Dkat gila nk mam...
-
Suddenly, I read this story which I feel so meaningful... Satu hari CINTA & KAWAN berjalan dalam kampung... Tiba-tiba CINTA terjatuh dal...
-
Yes, and I know... I've didn't updated my blog for so long!!! hahaha Looking back of what's happened to me So much...
Featured Post
DEPRESSION, CANCER, AUTISM AND CYST IN MY LIFE
Caution: Long post 30 March 2020... Kalau arwah emak hidup lagi, maka genaplah umur emak 60 tahun hari ini. Just want to share....sebab me...
No comments:
Post a Comment