Friday, July 21, 2017

DEPRESSION??

Happy year 2017!!!

Or it just too late for me to say so.

Yeah yeah too late... it's already July.. hahahhaaha

currently searching for a new job or a new business opportunity for me to join. The business is quite bad and our economic and financial is not so good.  Hmm.. plus my mother is sick and my son, Firoos is diagnose under autism. Therefore, we need a lot of money to cover up everything.

news headline for today... chester from linkin park band was dead committing suicide by hanging himself. It's quite shocked as a person who looks OK suddenly discovered suffering depression whereas he thought suicide is the best solution. Quite sad but the reality have shown that depression is dangerous and must be highlight by all of us. For Muslim, we have our own way. If we feel sad or depress , we still have Allah for us to get attached. Just pray or read Quran to relieve our pain and sadness. In sha allah, you will feel ease.

Let's move on. 
Hurm... Let's talk about the bad side. 
My greatest bad side of me is not knowing what I am capable to do.
YES
It seems untill now i DONT EVEN KNOW what can I do besides editing (which is I need to be update with the latest technology), videography and photography. This is the only thing that I can do!!!!  It's really disappoint me like so much whenever your husband keeps saying that he is the only one who need to work and find the money for our living.
Sometimes I just feel regret whenever I rejected the job opportunity from TV3 and RTM at year 2009 ago just to listen for your mother to work as customer service because the salary is quite big at that time. Past is past. Now when I  resigned and you don't have any experienced beside customer service, it is quite hard for you to seek any jobs. End up, you just stuck at your husband motorcycle shop blur, without no ideaS what's going on until now. Oh ya when I'm working here, I realized I can't do sales at all. I'm so bad with sales. Therefore, here I am ....  STUCKED!!!!!


Being in Malaysia, when you have wronged choose your path, so that's it no turning back!!!
When you want to try something else, either you already reach your age limit or you don't have enough experience.


That is one kind of depression. 
Whenever I feel so I just go up stair at my office sitting alone and calm myself. If Im at home, I just go to bed, lay down playing hand phone or just sleep.

Yes, I am depress now.



No comments: